I Feel Special Now

ill_industries

my first wu finished this morning to :D, another is halfway finished on this pc, and prolly 75% finished on my other. But my first wu was pretty big, took prolly 28-30 hours to finish (but got me 155 points B) )

i cant fold n e more. :( i use my compuer every day.. BUT TRUST ME.. when i get my laptop.. this babe will be a folding macheen :) .. and what would be the point of folding on my Active directory and file server?? that would make it unusibal .. but o well..

i cant fold n e more. :( i use my compuer every day.. BUT TRUST ME.. when i get my laptop.. this babe will be a folding macheen :) .. and what would be the point of folding on my Active directory and file server?? that would make it unusibal .. but o well..

I'm folding on two computers and I haven't noticed any difference in speed. Infact, I don't think my brother/mum have noticed (they use the other computer)

You really shouldn't notice any difference in useability of the machine while you're folding.

On the machines I have it running on, the only difference anyone notices is related to the noise (more fans turn on) or that my laptop keyboard is always hot. Nothing related to system performance in any area.

The laptop I'm on at this moment has been folding for about a month straight, with maybe 8 hours of that time powered off, and I can't tell any difference that from before I started.

I'm folding on two computers and I haven't noticed any difference in speed. Infact, I don't think my brother/mum have noticed (they use the other computer)

try folding and using photoshop at the same time.. or autodesk inventor.. lol.. you CANT lol.. :P