Tinker Heaven

Nemo

I have Tinkers all every one of my folding rigs here at home right now. All but one is a p112_p678_L939_K12M_355K protein. Two of the rigs just got finished up Tinkers today and both of them and got another in return. So that's 7 Tinkers including one on my laptop currently cranking away. My AMD rigs get 50% more points running Tinkers vs. Gromacs. Look for a good day tomorrow.

yea, same here.

i had one machine offline for a week or so. It's back up and running now. you couldnt really tell in my score, because my production has been so erratic, with all these tinkers - nuthin one day, hundreds of points the next.

I got some kinda monster project running on my slowest machine, started 5 days ago, about half way done,, 1 1/2 hours per step. It's project 582, which isnt listed right now. But, its using one of the regular cores. Curious to see how many points i get for this thing.

Looks like i'll soon be 'finding nemo', even though i wasnt lookin. I was hopin to pass cokeman soon, but he switched gears. I think he was just toyin with me. Lettin me get close, just so he could kick it down and laugh as i got smaller in the rear view mirror! :lol:

I had slowed idown for a while since the Mrs was complaining about the power bill . But with the fall weather here i can turn off the ac and get back to business. Tinkers are great for points but makes your point graph look pretty bad, up one day down the next . :foldon::foldon:

yea, same here.

i had one machine offline for a week or so.  It's back up and running now.  you couldnt really tell in my score, because my production has been so erratic, with all these tinkers - nuthin one day, hundreds of points the next.

I got some kinda monster project running on my slowest machine, started 5 days ago, about half way done,, 1 1/2 hours per step.  It's project 582, which isnt listed right now.  But, its using one of the regular cores.  Curious to see how many points i get for this thing. 

Looks like i'll soon be 'finding nemo', even though i wasnt lookin.  I was hopin to pass cokeman soon, but he switched gears.  I think he was just toyin with me.  Lettin me get close, just so he could kick it down and laugh as i got smaller in the rear view mirror!  :lol:

Project 582 is a 277 point Gromacs. If you're using EMIII to monitor your progress, go to EMIII and grab the latest protein definition file.

I have been getting gromacs lately except 1 Tinker that should be finised by midnight, then I had 4 machines down various probkems, I got 3 of them back going today and working on the other one

Not that it really matters when you have THAT many points. :lol:

:foldon: