Do You Own A Digital Camera?

henbenley

Do you own a digital camera?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a digital camera?

• Yes.
    • No, I still have a film camera.
    • No, who the hell needs a camera?

Digital rebel.. and Roadkill.. your realy wasting your money on the 20D when a nikon d70 or a canon 10D would have been a much better choice ?? lol :P

no, the 10D, my first choice was disconitnued last year. The 20D has the canon 8mp image sensor so it has much less noise than other 8mp cameras out there. the D70 isnt that great: :S its expensive for what it does.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, the 10D, my first choice was disconitnued last year. The 20D has the canon 8mp image sensor so it has much less noise than other 8mp cameras out there. the D70 isnt that great: :S its expensive for what it does.

I'll trade you my Canon A40 for it :P

a crappy flatfoto if u concider that one lol its sorta broken thou sometimes it works sometimes it does ITS SMALL AS crap THOU about the size of a credit card if not smaller

Edited by Fireonice

the D70 is a great camera.. lol.. i think there is actually more noise in the 8mp version.. its the quality of the sensor not the MP of the sensor.. the canon 1DS has a full frame sensor and it has more NOISE than any of the canon digital SLR's .. the only thing you really gain is a bit of speed in av servo and you can make bigger enlargements.. but its really not worth all that you will spend.. trust me.. i know photography like the back of my hand :P

but if you realy want to spend nearly 1500 bucks.. be my guest lol.. the most important thing about the camera is the optics, so you could have a super camera that coust a trilllion dollars, with a crappy lens, and take realy bad pictures..

i suggest you get a 10D or a Digital Rebel and spend the money on a 70-200 f4 L or a 70-200 f2.8 L IS

Sony CyberShot p50. 2.1 MP. Got it almost 3 years ago and have taken over 4000 pics with it! Even though I would LOVE to have a higher resolution camera, I would miss the BIG lens this bad boy has. I don't have a great deal of trust in these high res cameras with pinhole lenses. I mean, would you rather look at someone through a window or one of those apartment door spyglass things? You pick. i can also get filters that screw right onto the housing, just like a regular 35mm. In fact, I have a stepping ring and can use some of my filters from my 35mm.

System specs :

ThemalTake Tsunami Dream Mid Tower

2Gb DDR@ PC2 4200

1x250 GB Hitachi HD

SoundBlaster Audigy 2 ZS Gamer

ASUS P5AD2 Premium Mobo

Ultra X-Connect 500 watt PSU

ThermalTake Jungle 512 Cpu Cooler

P4 550 (3.4ghz )

ATI Radeon X800xt pci xpress

SAMSUNG 213T ( 221 Inch LCD )

WinXP Service Pack 2

I use a cheap Minolta 2 MP point and shoot type, not so great but can't afford a really good one. Still have my Pentax K1000 with Vivitar Series 1 28-90 mm. zoom.

the D70 is a great camera.. lol.. i think there is actually more noise in the 8mp version.. its the quality of the sensor not the MP of the sensor.. the canon 1DS has a full frame sensor and it has more NOISE than any of the canon digital SLR's .. the only thing you really gain is a bit of speed in av servo and you can make bigger enlargements.. but its really not worth all that you will spend.. trust me.. i know photography like the back of my hand :P

but if you realy want to spend nearly 1500 bucks.. be my guest lol.. the most important thing about the camera is the optics, so you could have a super camera that coust a trilllion dollars, with a crappy lens, and take realy bad pictures..

i suggest you get a 10D or a Digital Rebel and spend the money on a 70-200 f4 L or a 70-200 f2.8 L IS

70-200 is overkill! im getting the EF-S 17-85 IS USM Lens, the D70 WAS a great camera, I got to try it out :) was good at its time.