2nd Presidential Debate

Special_K

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you people who say fox news is right leaning need to have your ears cleaned out. Have you ever really watched hannity and colmes? Colmes is the most left leaning liberal on the channel and he is not afraid to tell people what he thinks is right. And obviously you didnt really watch fox all that long, because not five minutes after the debate was over they had HILLARY CLINTON, TERRY MCAULIFFE, and several KERRY campaign advisore on. You refuse to watch fox not because they are right leaning. You refuse to watch it, because they refuse to shine a negative light on bush. They come at you from both sides, and all you guys want is a channel that only comes at you from one side. Pluck out your eye balls.

All you people who say fox news is right leaning need to have your ears cleaned out. Have you ever really watched hannity and colmes? Colmes is the most left leaning liberal on the channel and he is not afraid to tell people what he thinks is right. And obviously you didnt really watch fox all that long, because not five minutes after the debate was over they had HILLARY CLINTON, TERRY MCAULIFFE, and several KERRY campaign advisore on. You refuse to watch fox not because they are right leaning. You refuse to watch it, because they refuse to shine a negative light on bush. They come at you from both sides, and all you guys want is a channel that only comes at you from one side. Pluck out your eye balls.

the fact of the matter is that FOX is owned and operated by.. republicans, they get republican support and so on.. i dont really care.. if i want to get news.. i turn to CNN.. and it just makes my blood boil, how fox can get away with being so right.. .. its ridicules... there is no other station like fox.. fox SUCKS for politics.. and hanidy and coblbs or whatever.. i hate them.. its just a ridicules sanarrieo on that show.. and more times than not.. there is an argument and you cant tell what is going on..

Fox is a very right sided new group...so thats why I look at EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON...EVERYONE SHOULD DO THE SAME! Dont sign up for newsletters (they are all propaganda), read lots of newspapers, online articles, watch foreign news. That will give you the true right to speak your mind. I support GW. And I have backup for it too!

the fact of the matter is that FOX is owned and operated by.. republicans, they get republican support and so on.. i dont really care.. if i want to get news.. i turn to CNN.. and it just makes my blood boil, how fox can get away with being so right.. .. its ridicules... there is no other station like fox.. fox SUCKS for politics.. and hanidy and coblbs or whatever.. i hate them.. its just a ridicules sanarrieo on that show.. and more times than not.. there is an argument and you cant tell what is going on..

You cannot call hannity a colmes a right sided program. Colmes freakin wrote a book called "How the left is right and the right is wrong". Open you eyes boy, fox is not biased. No matter how much you wish that fox was an evil right winged news orginization its not. Get over it. On top of that, I watch all the channels. Thats right, nbc, cnn, msnbc, c-span, whatever, I watch them. And I know fox is not right winged. It is fair and balanced, which is something that you cannot deal with appearently.

Just to say before i post this aol polls usually have a 55% republican majority.

Who won the debate?

John Kerry 52%

George Bush 48%

Which ticket is faring better in the debates overall?

Kerry-Edwards 54%

Bush-Cheney 46%

Total Votes: 362,973

Fox is a very right sided new group...so thats why I look at EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON...EVERYONE SHOULD DO THE SAME!  Dont sign up for newsletters (they are all propaganda), read lots of newspapers, online articles, watch foreign news.  That will give you the true right to speak your mind.  I support GW.  And I have backup for it too!

o trust me.. i read lots of things.. i read the NYT.. i read the WPS.. i read the WPS.. i read NYT M.. i read PS.. i read stuff on the internet.. i just have my email from kerry campain so i can keep track of upcomming events that i partisipate in..

You cannot call hannity a colmes a right sided program. Colmes freakin wrote a book called "How the left is right and the right is wrong". Open you eyes boy, fox is not biased. No matter how much you wish that fox was an evil right winged news orginization its not. Get over it. On top of that, I watch all the channels. Thats right, nbc, cnn, msnbc, c-span, whatever, I watch them. And I know fox is not right winged. It is fair and balanced, which is something that you cannot deal with appearently.

i did not call hanidy and colbes right sidded.. i said they argue to much and its just a waste of time.. who wants to see people argue about crap they dont even understand.. its amazing how little they know.. and BTW.. i dont disagree wth the DEM.. when he can actually get 2 words in

Edited by asus

Just a few examples of how it is.

Not only this story but they also put out news about a group called communists for Kerry which turned out to be a republican group..... odd huh

Fox News Says Sorry For Blunder

# Item Looked Like A News Story But Was Not

# Fox News Posts Apology On Web Site

Oct 2, 2004 12:01 pm US/Central

NEW YORK (AP) Fox News apologized Friday for posting phony quotes from Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry on its Web site.

Carl Cameron, a Fox reporter who covers the Kerry campaign, wrote an item that looked like a news story with made-up Kerry quotes, said Paul Schur, a Fox spokesman. The item was not intended to be posted on the site.

"Carl made a stupid mistake which he regrets," Schur said Friday night. "And he has been reprimanded for his lapse in judgment. It was a poor attempt at humor."

The phony item posted early Friday read in part:

"Rallying supporters in Tampa Friday Kerry played up his performance in Thursday night's debate in which many observers agreed the Massachusetts senator outperformed the president.

"'Didn't my nails and cuticles look great? What a good debate!' Kerry said Friday.

"With the foreign-policy debate in the history books, Kerry hopes to keep the pressure on and the sense of traction going.

"Aides say he will step up attacks on the president in the next few days, and pivot somewhat to the domestic agenda, with a focus on women and abortion rights.

"'It's about the Supreme Court. Women should like me! I do manicures,' Kerry said."

The item also quoted Kerry as saying of himself and President Bush: "I'm hetrosexual - he's a cowboy."

After withdrawing the item, Fox posted a statement on its Web site apologizing for the error. It said: "The item was based on a reporter's partial script that had been written in jest and should not have been posted or broadcast. We regret the error, which occurred because of fatigue and bad judgment, not malice."

Cameron has been a political reporter for Fox News since 1996, Schur said.

Asked about the incident, Kerry spokesman David Wade said: "America would be stronger if only George Bush could admit his mistakes as easily."

First off, Bush definitely won the debate tonight. He handled himself well and responded to everything Kerry stated, unlike in the first one where he let many Kerry lies go unchallenged. I thought Kerry would win this one going into it because when it comes to domestic issues, i'm a democrat, but that just wasn't the case. Kerry go schooled tonight, IMO.

Secondly, it's hilarious that you guys are bashing Fox News as being too far right and then go ahead and praise CNN, which is known as the Clinton News Network for a reason. CNN is the worst of all the stations. If you ever actually watch Fox News, they always ALWAYS have supporters for both sides, and they're pretty good at dividing the time equally.

As for the editorial piece that wound up on the website...first off, it was hilarious! lol. but second, who really cares? Oh, that's right...democrats. Gimme a break. If anyone believed that those were accurate quotes for even a second, they deserve to be duped. He shouldn't have put it on the site, that's obvious, but it's really not that big of a deal.

First off, Bush definitely won the debate tonight. He handled himself well and responded to everything Kerry stated, unlike in the first one where he let many Kerry lies go unchallenged. I thought Kerry would win this one going into it because when it comes to domestic issues, i'm a democrat, but that just wasn't the case. Kerry go schooled tonight, IMO.

Secondly, it's hilarious that you guys are bashing Fox News as being too far right and then go ahead and praise CNN, which is known as the Clinton News Network for a reason. CNN is the worst of all the stations. If you ever actually watch Fox News, they always ALWAYS have supporters for both sides, and they're pretty good at dividing the time equally.

As for the editorial piece that wound up on the website...first off, it was hilarious! lol. but second, who really cares? Oh, that's right...democrats. Gimme a break. If anyone believed that those were accurate quotes for even a second, they deserve to be duped. He shouldn't have put it on the site, that's obvious, but it's really not that big of a deal.

because everything you say is correct. .RIGHT??

I just want to know one thing............Why is it that every time there is an election in this country, the final candidates are two white, rich, powerful men? Seriously I find it hard to understand why we just keep doing the same thing every 4 years. It's time for a change alright and I don't mean by switching back and forth between democrats and republicans.

Well maybe in 2008 Hilary will run for prez.

Well maybe in 2008 Hilary will run for prez.

hopefully..

i know some guy name zogbee.. or somthing.. but he said "he does a local poll" hillary will run in 2008 and win