2nd Presidential Debate

Special_K

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O thats right.. lol.. i remember that.. i started laughing.. HAHAHAH.. what was it exactally.. ahh.. i cant remember exactally what it was that he said.. that was FUNNY AS HELA

Edited by asus

I just want to know one thing............Why is it that every time there is an election in this country, the final candidates are two white, rich, powerful men? Seriously I find it hard to understand why we just keep doing the same thing every 4 years. It's time for a change alright and I don't mean by switching back and forth between democrats and republicans.

I just want to know one thing............Why is it that every time there is an election in this country, the final candidates are two white, rich, powerful men? Seriously I find it hard to understand why we just keep doing the same thing every 4 years. It's time for a change alright and I don't mean by switching back and forth between democrats and republicans.

A politcal campaign is very exspensive thats why I wouldn't plan on seeing any poor people running for president anytime soon. And well for the white guy thing I wouldn't just vote for some one cause they were black unless I really believed in what they said. But there definetly more Black and female canidates there ever has been.

wow i dont think some of you guys watched this debate at all. All Kerry ever says is "i have a better plan" well what the crap is the plan? He never once mentioned it. Also, he used everyone of his questions to say what Bush was doing wrong, and never what he was actually going to do differently. Bush spoke much much better during this debate, it was very surprising. Also, Kerry really wants to do everything for the "people" but where the heck is the money coming from? He says he wants to be very agressive with finding terrorists and killing them, yet he also wants to give 98% of americans a tax break, and institute every program that he possibly can back home. I'd just like to know where the money will come from. I am trying to stay undecided until the time comes but Kerry does not impress me. He seems to tell the people what they want to hear. He has voted 98 times to raise taxes and now he comes up with a plan to give everyone a tax break. Although Bush is not perfect, he has maintained one stance on his issues while Kerry sways with the public opinion.

My Opinion: Bush won this debate

Edit: Asus i see why you like Kerry, yall love to flip flop

"thank you god.. i cant stand fox.. i would not watch them if i WAS for bush"

"ya.. its crazy.. i watch fox for the same reason"

i feal ya.. but the reasion is plane and simple the republicans and democrats are the 2 domonating partys... now.. you basically needs loads of money to get into politics.. i think we should have elections like the movie head of state :)

wow i dont think some of you guys watched this debate at all. All Kerry ever says is "i have a better plan" well what the crap is the plan? He never once mentioned it. Also, he used everyone of his questions to say what Bush was doing wrong, and never what he was actually going to do differently. Bush spoke much much better during this debate, it was very surprising. Also, Kerry really wants to do everything for the "people" but where the heck is the money coming from? He says he wants to be very agressive with finding terrorists and killing them, yet he also wants to give 98% of americans a tax break, and institute every program that he possibly can back home. I'd just like to know where the money will come from. I am trying to stay undecided until the time comes but Kerry does not impress me. He seems to tell the people what they want to hear. He has voted 98 times to raise taxes and now he comes up with a plan to give everyone a tax break. Although Bush is not perfect, he has maintained one stance on his issues while Kerry sways with the public opinion.

My Opinion: Bush won this debate

actually if YOU watched the debate.. kerry was the only one who said how he would pay for anything, kerry was the only one were you could follow a plan.. kerry was the only one who can see that the richest Americans have a duty to pay more taxes, and to let the middle class off the hook. we are middle class, and i can feel the effects and so can everyone els from the bush administration..

and bush does not tell people what he wants them hear..

i also saw that bush had no comebacks for any of the accusations agenst him that state how he gives the upper class billions of dollars in tax breaks.. now

i quote "that anint right" "and when you give an American worker a fair playing field there is no other worker in the world that the American work can not compete agenst"

bush also seams very unsure of him self when he is talking

Edited by asus

i feal ya.. but the reasion is plane and simple the republicans and democrats are the 2 domonating partys... now.. you basically needs loads of money to get into politics.. i think we should have elections like the movie head of state :)

I like your thinking Asus.............It just seems hopeless sometimes but I do love America :D

I like your thinking Asus.............It just seems hopeless sometimes but I do love America :D

ya.. i would love to have NORMAL every day people have the chance to become president.. why?? well that

actually if YOU watched the debate.. kerry was the only one who said how he would pay for anything, kerry was the only one were you could follow a plan.. kerry was the only one who can see that the richest Americans have a duty to pay more taxes, and to let the middle class off the hook. we are middle class, and i can feel the effects and so can everyone els from the bush administration..

i quote "that anint right" "and when you give an American worker a fair playing field there is no other worker in the world that the American work can not compete agenst"

Kerry is way to idealistic. Of course he wants all of these things for the American people, but making them happen is another thing. If you can restate Kerry's plan for me and how he will pay for everything, then I'll believe you that his plans are better, but I have yet to hear one of them yet.

Also, i see no point at all in the American worker statement. Under Kerry's idea of raising minimum wage to $10, outsourcing will be rampant. As Bush said, every small business in the country will suffer under Kerry, and this "american work" cant hold a candle to someone in another country willing to work for far less money.

did you read any of those plans. Heck, i could say all that crap if i wanted to.

I plan to give everyone in the country $1000 extra to spend on their groceries.

I want to cut the cost of colleges by $3000.

I mean, anyone can say all of this stuff, but actually getting it to happen is another thing. Also, half of Kerry's plans involve pointing out Bush's failures, that doesn't help much at all. I wish people would stop listening to why the other candidate is worse, and start listening to which candidate has the better plans. This is near impossible though because every candidate these days attempts to desotroy their opponents reputation, republican or democrat.

did you read any of those plans.  Heck, i could say all that crap if i wanted to.

I plan to give everyone in the country $1000 extra to spend on their groceries.

I want to cut the cost of colleges by $3000.

I mean, anyone can say all of this stuff, but actually getting it to happen is another thing.  Also, half of Kerry's plans involve pointing out Bush's failures, that doesn't help much at all.  I wish people would stop listening to why the other candidate is worse, and start listening to which candidate has the better plans.  This is near impossible though because every candidate these days attempts to desotroy their opponents reputation, republican or democrat.

but thats were the trial layer comes into play.. i think edwards will keep kerry on track.. and yes anyone can say anything... look at bush.. were are thoes5 million jobs ??? were are thoes perscription drugs from canada??

Kerry is way to idealistic. Of course he wants all of these things for the American people, but making them happen is another thing. If you can restate Kerry's plan for me and how he will pay for everything, then I'll believe you that his plans are better, but I have yet to hear one of them yet.

Also, i see no point at all in the American worker statement. Under Kerry's idea of raising minimum wage to $10, outsourcing will be rampant. As Bush said, every small business in the country will suffer under Kerry, and this "american work" cant hold a candle to someone in another country willing to work for far less money.

do you agree with outsocring of jobs?? i dont.. i think its wrong and hurts the american people.. how are amaricans suppose to have money to spend when the 1.7 million jobs that have been created are low paying jobs.. polls show most people in that groop work at low paying jobs..

what is better.. an american with a skilled job.. or an american with a wal-mart type job.. bush is creating wal-mart type jobs.. kerry want bio-enginear type jobs..

kerrys plan is very simple.. roll back the tax cuts.. just think.. if thoes millions of people pay 5000 dollars more.. just think about how much money that is in a few years?? then close off the corprate hand outs.. thats 57 million.. i think they said..

now.. even if it was not possable.. at least there is a man out there willing to step in the right direciton.. i like kerry because he does what the people want.. not what enron wants or halibirton or phizer wants him to do..

when kerry is president, you will be thanking me for all this good info :lol::P

Edit: Asus i see why you like Kerry, yall love to flip flop

"thank you god.. i cant stand fox.. i would not watch them if i WAS for bush"

"ya.. its crazy.. i watch fox for the same reason"

actually.. what i ment is.. I DONT watch fox news in the sence that i buy into all there crap.. and i realy cant stand fox.. but i look to see what they ssay.. because whatever they say seams to affect everyone ells.. so no its not a flip flop.. and kerry does not flip flop.. he has reasons for it.. mabe if you looked into thoes insted of just buying into what the republicans want you to buy into..

Edited by asus