What Would Work Best

as you can see ive got a shart load of wires, im gonna do some wire management, hide some, ect, but as you can see, most of my wires are small fan wires ect.

so my question is how should i impove my case, try to hide all of them, or clean up and sleeve them, or both. and what type of sleeving would work best

wow just imagine i have almost that much clutter in my shuttle.....but no where near the space to put it lol. oh well id say start by trygin to hid as many connectors as possible, then if your kinda lazy when it comes to this sort of thing, gather as many wires goign to the same location and route them together and put wireties around them in hidden areas. that would help out alot but others here can help with "hardcore" wire management

ya i know, i was going for orange and blue theme, then my stupid psu came sleeved green. but the paint is floures. orange, and i was hoping for a better eefect with my blacklights, but oh well. i am gonna build a nother with a server case, but i want to make this one look better. with the window on , a lot of those wires you cant see, but i still know they are there.