2.66 Northwood @3.6 On Air

kanbeki

Cpu-z SS

I don't know if this is impressive at all but I felt proud, mainly because my DDR266 stick is trying to run at 180 on a 2.8V, It ran aquamark fine but I'm going to let it fold for awhile and see what happens, do you guys think that I can get it further or is 1ghz a respectable overclock?I'll be happily awating your replies. I might not have the fastest northwood or one that has a lot of the stuff that gives the p4 most of its appeal, but for 90 bucks dang I love this cpu

Edited by kanbeki

well it seems like you got your agp/pci lock fixed...if not wooowww

gj btw :)

yep I got it fixed but I still have to run it a bit higher than 66/33 but its a lot better and

pi-dickens_project, I have an MSI 865pe Neo2-pfs (platinum Edition), My HSF/FAN is SLK900U+80mm Tornado, but my personal favorite piece of my machine is my 256MB DIMM of Kingston DDR266 ram running @180mhz 2.8V :P lets see how long that lasts, my other dim is a Nanya 3200 stick, no one really asked but I just thought that was entertaining

Nice OC. Check mine out. I got a simillar mobo. I keep my agp locked @ 71 it gives some better performance and I keep the dynaminc OC at sergant and the performanece mode at fast. Mine is the Northwood 800FSB with HT. I cant break 3,6 its unstable. you guys think i should raise the voltage to 1,7.? Id realy like to go over 3,6.

btw the freeky BIOS will let me fine tune the mem in steps of 0,250 till it reaches 1,600V than the next is 1,700V...Is there a BIOS update tha would fix this?

• 5 months later...