How Well Can You Hack

Vampire

I usualy get to level 5 or 6 on these things.

You moron lol. For level 2 just press submit, it sais his password file wasn't there, therefor no password.  Then your on level three where you should be able to just look at index3 on the 8th line and see the password, then get to level 4.  I believe i beat this website before.

i edited my post, read.

LOL, that was so obviously I feel like such an idiot!!! Thanks coolzero ;)

EDIT: I cant see any sort of password on level 3 source at all... hmm

Edited by Vampire

i know its has to do with a line of code in the php somwear but i cant understand.. my friend john himmelman is allready on level 5.. and wont tell me how to get there lol

Alright on level 3 he accidentaly put the password file in the level 4 directory. So change the text in that URL to level4, and on level 4 there is a script to email him the password, you have to download the HTML file, then edit the email and download all the other files it links to. Then when you excecute it should send you an email. If not use a spoofer program.

I had to use Internet Explorer to get it to send the password to me.

EDIT: I'm on Level 6 now!

EDIT EDIT: Level 7 :) Level 6 was easy! Oh... level 7 don't work anymore and they give you the password, so level 8 :)

Now on Level 9! This might possibly be where I get stuck though..

Maybe not then, level 10...

UPDATE: Alright well I think I got to Level 12. It's being a bit weird though! At Level 10 it mentions cookies, and I fooled the Level 11 and 12 pages into thinking the cookie was set to yes, and it gave me the two passwords. When I enter the password for Level 11 in, it takes me to a level 11 page that says blah blah future reference is '******', enter it again and it takes me to the level 12 page. Same trick for Level 12 as it is for Level 11... but when I enter the password the second time on the Level 12 page it doesn't do anything, goes back to the same page :(

Not sure if I have finished it or not.. I don't think I have.. but it has me stumped