Soldier In Iraqi

asus

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask him if he thinks taking sadam out of power was a good thing. Ask him if the world is a better place without sadam. Ask him if it is the worth the lives of a few thousand americans in order to free a country in need. Ask him if freedom from tyrany is a worthy cause for war. Ask him if terrorists should be allowed to scheme there next attack and roam free. Ask him if 3,000 people dieing is a good enough reason to hunt out terrorists wherever they may lie.

Get me those questions along with whatever liberal jiber jaber you might ask and I will consider you're interview fair and balanced.

how could the experiences of an american soldier, who is littlerally LIVING our political decisions, not be worthy of changing someone's vote.

i personally i think our troops in iraw are heroes, no one drafted them to go over. im sure they have their own reasons for going, but they made a sacrifice for us byjoining the service. i couldnt think of anyone better to influence how people vote. but who is voting for isnt the important thing, its why.

i hope you give him a fair interview, i would be interested to hear an unbiased interview from one of our soldiers.

Edited by invidious

Ask him if he believes in our mission, ask if the unending negative news in the US upsets him, ask him what action he participated in that gives him the most pride. Ask him how many children and people in general have come up just wanting to get a picture with him in it.

Where he served is VERY telling with regards to his individual experiences. If he was stationed in Basra for example, it would be a much less dangerous posting than in an area like Fallujah. Ask him what region he was stationed in ie: Kurd, Shia, Shi'ite, Suuni etc... the ideological differences between these areas is part of the problem we have in areas of Iraq.

Just make sure you ask what his proudest moment was, the best memory he has from his service in Iraq. I seriously doubt you just want to make a doom and gloom article, else you would not be practicing journalism, you would be engaging in commentary. Make sure you get both sides.

And copy paste the article here so we can read it, would be the least you could do after our input for questions to ask him.

/edit/ About the military vote, a poll was conducted in Iraq and was buried in the Sunday papers. the results were around 80% Bush 20% Kerry.

Edited by Duke Atreides

ok.. guys.. i am leaving to talk with him in about an hour.. so im getting ready.. thanks for all the questions to ask.. i am using most of them..

il be arround at 9 to say what happined.. right now it is 3:22

Ask him if 3,000 people dieing is a good enough reason to hunt out terrorists wherever they may lie.

Didn't rumsfeld declare there are no ties between saddam and al quaida, nor 9/11?? :ph34r:

Edited by Varry