Is Your Son A Computer Hacker?

TheSternMystic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Has your child asked for new hardware?

Computer hackers are often limited by conventional computer hardware. They may request "faster" video cards, and larger hard drives, or even more memory. If your son starts requesting these devices, it is possible that he has a legitimate need. You can best ensure that you are buying legal, trustworthy hardware by only buying replacement parts from your computer's manufacturer.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

This guy must be legit! I just found out a bunch of stuff I was doing is really bad. I never know that the MP3 program could break into my stereo and steal music. Linyos Torovoltos wrote telnet?

I'd better go get a professional fit in a new hard drive since

Lunix is extremely dangerous software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard disk surface.

8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Yea I saw that also. I'm surprised that they didnt mention that every extra "bit" on a processor (after 32) means that he is that times more likely to hack. So my a64 will make me about 32x more likely to hack :-D Now with lunix, god, who hasnt used that! Reading this has made me realized that I shouldnt spend over 30 minutes on the computer, and I need aol to keep my computer time restricted.

ha ha ha ha ha, wow. So, I have yet to understand why in the heck this moron is posting all this crap.

AMD = Uber hacking!!! add some Linux and you get total world domination, all from ONE COMPUTER! MUH HA HA!

:lol:what a crock, good for a laugh tho. I mos def think its bogus

9. Has your son radically changed his appearance?

If your son has undergone a sudden change in his style of dress, you may have a hacker on your hands. Hackers tend to dress in bright, day-glo colors. They may wear baggy pants, bright colored shirts and spiky hair dyed in bright colors to match their clothes. They may take to carrying "glow-sticks" and some wear pacifiers around their necks. (I have no idea why they do this) There are many such hackers in schools today, and your son may have started to associate with them. If you notice that your son's group of friends includes people dressed like this, it is time to think about a severe curfew, to protect him from dangerous influences.

LMAO - dude - where did this guy get this info - i know its from a joke site but i mean seriously LMAO HAHAHHAHA this guy just described a "CANDY RAVER" not a computer hacker HAHAHHAHAHA - all the hackers i know dont draw a lot of attention to themselves

(oh and bytheway - the pacifier around the neck is so you dont chew your teeth out of your skull when you take too many "HIGH OCTAINE" mood and mind altering drugs)

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

AMEN! Lol. cloud.gif

all you dang non american hackers piss me off. ar15.gif

:lol:

Edited by General