Incubus

Has anybody seen Incubus in concert? Did anyone see the recent concert in Charlotte? It waas frigin awesome!!!! dang 15 minute drum piece with Boyd, Kenny, Jose was the best ive ever seen. INCUBUS is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Metal, but i like a lot of Incubus songs. I have all their albums, but it's the same with most bands, you get sick of the albums and have to put em on a shelf for a while. I never get sick of Tool and APC though. I can play their albums non stop and never get sick of them. But if it's just moderately good bands, it's a diff story :)

Has anybody seen Incubus in concert? Did anyone see the recent concert in Charlotte? It waas frigin awesome!!!! dang 15 minute drum piece with Boyd, Kenny, Jose was the best ive ever seen. INCUBUS is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing it was the crazy two drum set and bongo musical interlude. They played an awsome set in seattle. They did the entire thing without playing pardon me which was great. I really like there stuff and they put on an awesome show.