Hey

darreljaeger83

hi.. welcome.. umm.. ummm.. ummmmm.. hi.. helo ..

lol

welcome to overclockersclub.. this is the place to be.. go to any fourm.. ANY other forum.. it may look 2384923479 times more fancy.. but if your looking for the best moderated, not so bad looking, fast, friendally, super forum.. you have COME to the right place.. so facin your seatbelt and return to the upright position, this is gana get a littlebit bumpy :P

hi.. welcome.. umm.. ummm.. ummmmm.. hi.. helo ..

lol

welcome to overclockersclub.. this is the place to be.. go to any fourm.. ANY other forum.. it may look 2384923479 times more fancy.. but if your looking for the best moderated, not so bad looking, fast, friendally, super forum.. you have COME to the right place.. so facin your seatbelt and return to the upright position, this is gana get a littlebit bumpy :P

:withstupid:

amen to that, bro

Wow thanks for the welcome.

About some Broadband knowledge, the best place is http://www.broadbandreports.com. The rules are the same as OCC's, but BBR caters to a very large, large crowd of people. Their forums range of Digital Photography to Computers, to individual ISP support (which is maybe their best quality) and everything in between, but each forum as their "expert" moderator always on hand. The only really good thing is their Broadband knowledge, and I dont trust anything else coming from their forums (Thats why I joined here :D:D).

*I'm planning on joining your SETI team, do you get a cool decal for your name when you join up?