New Folding Contest

Nemo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st prize: Athlon XP 2000+, DFI AD73 pro motherboard, cooler master socket A cooling fan, 2 x 256mb pc2100 ram (512mb total). all parts OEM

2nd prize: Duron 1.6ghz, Gigabyte KT133 motherboard, Cooler master socket A cooling fan, 1 x 256mb pc133 ram (256 total). all parts OEM.

3rd prize is the PSU, ultra connect.

We may have more prizes thanks to the geneosity of other members.

The first two prizes are courtesy of bigred.

Midnight for what timezone?
Midnight CST as stated in the contest rules above.

Who created the contest?

This contest brought to you thanks to bigred, flag7771234 and many others for their input

Well, the prize list just gets better and better, this time courtesy of d3bruts1d:

Since this is a member run contest, I'll let those running this decide if they want it or not.

I'm willing to put up, out of my pocket the following additional prizes:

$50 iTunes Gift Card - 1st Place

$30 iTunes Gift Card - 2nd Place

$20 iTunes Gift Card - 3rd Place

$10 iTunes Gift Card - 4th Place & 5th Place

Let me know if ya'll want to have these added.

Just to clarify, I was more curious then anything about the whole ticket issue :P

I honestly don't think I'm gonna make 250k but dang it I will try (just got another P4 going in my name and it's making a small difference)... ;)

As for the whole idea being started by other OCC members, I just want to give credit where it's due and say all you guys are really showing what dedication, unity and teamwork is really about... Way to go and :foldon::D

I'll send out a blurb about the contest in the next OCC newsletter. I will also send info out to all of the other hardware sites for them to possibly post the contest in their news.

I'll send out a blurb about the contest in the next OCC newsletter. I will also send info out to all of the other hardware sites for them to possibly post the contest in their news.

O/T question : how do you get the newsletter??? Thanks