3dmark 05 Is Slow

asus

look at this 2280 for a score.. BAD.. look at my sig.. i have 1 gb of corsair XMS 3200 pro.. 6800GT.. default settings.. everything is default.. any reason why the scores are so low...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well.. its a NEW instalation of windows xp pro.. and clean hd.. my sig says 6900GT.. that is a typo lol 6800GT lol.. but i put it on the lowest of everything and still get "LAG" :( and random skiped frames.. :(.. i dont have it connected to a dedicated moltex cable.. this moltex cable powers a HD, 4 fans, and the video card :P

LOL thats not good. make sure u...

update winblows

install chipset drivers

install video drivers

install sound drivers

in that order. then try running it. i doubt it matters about the molex because if it wasnt getting enough power it would just flat out hang.

i just installed it and got 2366 with system in sig with no OC. hope u get it straightened out.

Edited by sYstEmATiC

I score 2.8 K on 3dmark05 , Nvidia Cards arent Doing so well on 3dmark05 , Ati card seem to pull ahead. Like A fricken stock 9800 pro is beating my Oc'ed 6800 . I have Ps 3.0 and Im still losing. But Im 3dmark03 It ownz

um.. well yes it is a gt.. . lol.. i think nvidia should be comming out with some new drivers soon.. mabe that will give nvidia a proformance boost.. because my 9700 pro just scored 2980 without an OC.. so.. IDK what to do.. guess il try some thigns :) thanks

Yes, you do have a very low score. I scored 5500 with my system in sig, I even got 4200 with stock speeds and the 61.77 drivers. Try the 66.51 drivers, maybe those will help you out a little bit. You sure you have everything like AA and AF are set to application default?