Systems Going Down!

bigred

yesterday was without a 3.6 and the dual 2400+ today was without the 2.66 dual xeon and both FX's :( I had no idea how much 4 processors a day can HURT.

yesterday was without a 3.6 and the dual 2400+ today was without the 2.66 dual xeon and both FX's :(  I had no idea how much 4 processors a day can HURT.

Especially when they're at the level yours are! Get 'em back up! I had one of mine down for 3 days while i was out of town.

I don't know if you guys know this, but it sounds like both of you have the same problem. I believe the technical term for it is electrofusionaskopy :ph34r: . It happens mostly to dual processor systems. I am the pioneer in this field, so I know tons about the subject. To fix the problem, all you have to do is send me those dual processor systems. Once you send them to me, don't look at my stats, because I am sure that it would be a coincidence that my points per day would triple. Just a thought. Oh yeah, one other thing, it takes about 3 months to cure that computer disease, so they won't be shipped back until I can say beyond a doubt that they are cured. I also teach this subject at the local college Ineedmoreprocessors University. Hope this helps.

little bastards! I got those two up and yet another dumped on me :( 3rd power supply in 2 days! so now the 3800+ is out of order for a few hours... it's nice to be able to drive to the store, grab a power supply, note it in the system at work and come home with it... any any hour of the night :)