I Can't Believe It

bigred

After the second attempt, you should of asked him to come into the back of the store(where he won't be able to touch anything), and that you'll get him a new one right away. While he's thinking that he succeeded in it, you'll be the one calling the cops :D.

I can see the confusion. You get your new card home, fiddle with it, and decide to bring it back (for whatever reason). Your walking along back to the shop then BANG, the card falls out of the sealed box without your notice and you look like a fool at the shop.

oh yeah i see it happen alllllll the time.

haha! this happened to me once when i was on the customer services section at a computer shop here in the UK....the man said that his Ti4600 was faulty and demanded his money back. His wife and kids were all there too (rough guy....rough wife....i'll let youfigure the rest)...opened the box to check it.....he says "what are you doing?! you think im a thief? the card's in there i can guarantee it" "i'm sure it is sir, i just need to check everything is in there and test it before i can refund it" as an MX440 pops out.....

......he kicked off big time.....i told him that he wasn't having a refund.....he said it came like that....i said "sure it did".....he refused to leave the store and police were called out, lol. didnt leave the store til over an hour after closing. he never got his refund.

funny how people change their story, isn't it?

We have people do that to us all the time. For instance, one dude bought an Audigy which was the best at this time and returned it a couple days later, but with a SB Live card instead. Problem is, the Customer Service people we have are almost all girls, and most don't know how to look to make sure that it is the right product or not, they basically look to see if something is in there, then good enough.