I Can't Believe It

bigred

what do people think they're pulling?

guy comes in with the box from a 6800gt... wants to return it. 25 min ago he brings in an empty box... nice try but not dice. now he brings it in with some old crusty modem in the box. I told him if he tries to return the card again without bringing me THE card that came in that box, I would call the cops and have him charged with fraud... flaming idiot thinks I'm gonna take back a $460 card with a $10 modem in the box.

lol some people will try anything i was in walmart one day to get money order and a guy tried to return a dvd player with a brick in it lol when they open it to look in the box

he said that was how it was when he bought it. but when he came in he said it did not work lol

cmac

oh my!! the levels of stupidity in our society is growing by the minute. A guy the other day was telling me how badly he got ripped off by a local PC shop. He said he went in and got a PC tower for $99 went home plugged it up and it wouldn't work. so he opened it up and there was nothing in it. Last I heard the guy is trying to sue the local shop for false advertising. I know the guy that owns the shop and he said that when the guy bought it he explained to him it was just a PC case and the guy was like "I know I know that is all I need." lol people are just plain STUPID! *sorry didn't mean to offend any ignorant people that might be reading this*

Man, even though I know how stupid it is, I might have to try that at my local comp shop, because I think they would seriously be that retarded not to know the difference between a 6800GT and a fx5200 with the 6800GT heatsink on it.

*Gasp* you mean me? *Runs and cries himself to sleep, has terrible nightmares of Nerm all night long....

lol I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You can't help it your stu...errr special. hahahaha....

Man, even though I know how stupid it is, I might have to try that at my local comp shop, because I think they would seriously be that retarded not to know the difference between a 6800GT and a fx5200 with the 6800GT heatsink on it.

it is retail fraud. it is against the law...