Firefox/mail!

ir_cow

Somthing like that happends to me sometimes if I log in the mail sever at about the same time like checking mail throught the computer and a PDA at the same time. I just dlete the mail account or the pop3 and just creat a tpye the old information again it rest and it works again.

Im not paying for hotmail and I can access hotmail through both outlook and outlook express.

Im guessing its either a problem with hotmail at the time or something else. Outlook express does not access hotmail through IE, it is completely independant. Im using firefox and OE and Outlook work perferectly for me.

It depends on how new your account is, and what country you're in, Old accounts have until 2005 to pay up, where newer accounts are being cut off now.

Im not paying for hotmail and I can access hotmail through both outlook and outlook express.

Im guessing its either a problem with hotmail at the time or something else.  Outlook express does not access hotmail through IE, it is completely independant.  Im using firefox and OE and Outlook work perferectly for me.

It depends on how new your account is, and what country you're in, Old accounts have until 2005 to pay up, where newer accounts are being cut off now.

Could you provide a link for that? I havent heard anyting about that until you mentioned it. I would like to see where they talk about that.