Windows

lordofbeer

Wow, I really hope that longhorn doesn't really end up looking like that...I do not like it at all. Maybe they'll include the trusty "windows classic" theme...That's what I've been using in XP ever since the start.

I'm with ya on that one. ;)

I was just bored the other day after I read that maximum pc feature about longhorn. They gave all the resources to make your pc look like longhorn. I spent 20 bucks on the windowsblinds software too :( oh well, a least they have other skins so I can change it to something else.

An d that gaudy bar pops up when you click a tab on the task bar, its not meant to be there all the time. I just clicked it for the screenshot.

Anyway, I still hate windows and want to go back to linux... I used mandrake a few years ago a work, dual boot with win98 and it was nice. trying to decide whate to try next... :unsure:

to the contrary.  it's MUCH faster and much more efficient.

Really!? The last I heard it was horrendously (I can't spell, sorry!) slow and switching back to NTFS yielded like.. a 50% performance increase over it?! I guess that was probably some sort of early beta though..

Do you have some sort of review or something I could take a look at?