90-day Forecast

Nemo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

93 days is the estimate extremeoverclocking gives :( but that's cuz I lost a P4 3.6 and the dual 2400+ for today... nice enermax 550w power supply for the P4 and a pair of volcano 9's for the dualie tonght (it's heat related there) and they'll both be back up and cruising by 1am. I'm hoping that I can also get a few servers running tomorrow :) they better not call me on my off day! I have things that must be done. I should also have my 3.6ghz xeons by tomorrow too... now to go find a board that I like.

humm what teh heck i can drop back for a short while if you want more backup Nemo lol, but that would be cheating

*********Bigred stop reading this post here**********

Ok nemo PM when u get desperate lol 2.6 + 2.97 + 1.3 + 1.8 = 8.67Ghz that can mabey help u hold him back lol (too bad im not even running my duron now bc a friend needs parts out of it) and i ahev my 1.8 P4 in 1st period at school and my 2.26 P4 at 4th period :) too bad my work at school keeps them kind of bussy)

*sneaks a note to Nemo so Bigred won't know* "I might let my new server farm fold under your name when I first get it all done long enough to hold of red for the contest time period, but only if you beg real hard lol." hahaha

*sneaks a note to Nemo so Bigred won't know* "I might let my new server farm fold under your name when I first get it all done long enough to hold of red for the contest time period, but only if you beg real hard lol." hahaha

What exactly do you consider 'beggin real hard'???

wait... dont answer that! :O

you guys realize the only thing holding me back from letting 140 xeon processors loose is a ton of money right? oh yeah and 54 of them have hyper threading too :) what the heck I should fire up all the athlon 64's on display at the store and let them do my bidding while they're still technically mine :)