05 Mustang!

Newport

I was looking at a website and it had a link to the new 2005 Ford Mustangs. I opened the link and i shat my pants. I am in love with the new style of the Mustangs. Ford has brought that BMW Autobahn look and put it into an American symbol... I love the interrior and all those curves on the body are really working for me lol.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/2005mustang/home.asp

what do you all think about it? I will never be able to own one but i can dream right? heeh

And how bout the guage cluster? The customized lights are great!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish i still had my 66. I like the look. But then again i am a mustang freak. My first 5 cars were mustangs.

yea i become butta when i see a nice mustang rolling down the street... I am hoping my mom will buy the Stang and put me as the secondary user of the car lol... dream on! haha

OMG those 05 mustangs look like ., i personally like the 40th anniversary, and the old school (1964 1/2, and i like the 1969)

well after futher looking, the front end looks like ., but from the front quart panel's back looks nice, ...nice and curvy :)

Yea, they're a ton better than the Mustangs they replace, but you mentioned BMW...i'd still take a M3 over a Cobra, Rousch or Saleen.

agreed but only after i have driven the shiat out of an American muscle lol...

looks like one day a BMW and an Audi got drunk and didn't bother using protection and next thing you know you get this crazy cross-bred BMW-Audi hybrid thing...

so is that how you were made only with a guy and a girl? lol jk jk

Me likes!!! I really like the design...very classy. And I like how it's a stickshift!!! If only they'd make that the only option.... automatics... :(

hehe yea... as soon as i turn like 21, my insurance rates will drop like Rosie O'Donnell passing out after eating too much, i am gonna go out and buy me a nice car hehe.

Yea, they're a ton better than the Mustangs they replace, but you mentioned BMW...i'd still take a M3 over a Cobra, Rousch or Saleen.

Which Saleen have you Driven? I would take a Saleen over an M3 any day. Raw power over refinement for me. I've driven a Saleen and an SVO and for me i prefer the mustang. :foldon: