Checking Stability?

OvKillz

u can use anything that stresses ur cpu prime95 and folding are the most popular. but anything that uses 100 of cpu will work.

i see your new to occ welcome.

and i would suggest folding works great to test oc but also does good (medial research)

check out the link and join the team . ( warning it can be addictive once u start folding most people cant stop lol)

http://www.overclockersclub.com/folding.php

cmac :foldon:

just moving up the ranks and puttinh your computer against others to see who can produce more. plus they are starting a reward program for the person that produce the most wu within a set time period. (i think 2-3 months) so far the prizes are amd chip mb ram and psu :foldon:

cmac

It's kinda fun being addicted to something that does good and potentially helps others. I started out with one instance on my P4, then it was 2, then I built another rig just to fold. Then I built another 3.. then I started buying parts for a dual Opteron folding rig...

Prime95 is best, since when you run the torture test, it TELLS you if you have an error, and if it errors within the first 2 hours, your system could be considered very unstable, but if you can go 24hours without a single error, then you're pretty much completely stable.

Prime95 is best, since when you run the torture test, it TELLS you if you have an error, and if it errors within the first 2 hours, your system could be considered very unstable, but if you can go 24hours without a single error, then you're pretty much completely stable.

Though roughly how many hours of testing without an error would be considered fairly stable?