Troublesome Mom

Newport

Every day i come home and my mother has printed out files form my computer asking about what it is and why did i type this and that... I have a journal on here and she even looks at it! I am sick and tired of comming home and dealing with this. I dont want my mother looking at MY private stuff any more. After all, dont i get the right to my privacy?!?!?! This is so absurd! Does anyone have some good ideas on how i can stop my mother from snooping around MY computer? Thanks.

EDIT: if i lock my computer, will they still fold?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep my computer on all day so a BIOS lock will not do anything unless she restarts my computer.

So basically all i need to do is put a password on my computer and log out... Folding will still run even when logged out? ok thanks!

Another thing she did was she found that Maddox website (or whatever it was) and she saw the link to the reasons for suicide page... SHe F*ing printed it out and when i came home today, she was sitting there telling me she wanted me to go to the hospital!! what the heck?!?!?!? THIS IS GETTING ABSURD!!!!!!!!!

Try a BIOS password.

Edit:

Bah, forgot about folding. Locking stops folding unfornuately.

Bios Password , While you want to fold log-in as a Guest , and fold from there , You can't see you Personal files . Also Keep all private things in a Zip folder , , You can add a password to a zip folder.