Gta: San Andreas

Sphinzx

I have heard about the new game coming out GTA: San Andreas and I'm am hoping it comes out soon for one, If you have played GTA 3 and GTA: Vice City then you will probably like this one a lot better, supposedly the AI has been rasied and you can also do more things like rob peoples houses at night and when they are in bed you get hold then up with a weapon like shotgun and if you have played Manhunt then you know the style of killing, you sneak out of shadows behind them and get 'em :ph34r: , you can also do that in this game too, and the crosshair has also been switched to look like manhunt's, but theres more things that also involve the physical charachteristics of your character, for ex. they have added the ability to eat, if you eat too much in the game you will get fatter and slower, if you don't eat enuf you will get skinny and weak, and it is possible to go only a few days b4 you have to eat again, you can also go to the gym for a workout to get in physical shape, or get a haircut, maybe a tatoo or 2, and over time, the car you are driving can gain rust or get dirty insted of staying shiny and rust-free throughtout the whole time you use it, which probably won't be too long..... ;), btw, if any of you see if it will be on PC or not, post plz....I am not entirely sure.

Edited by Sphinzx

it is indeed coming to pc but will be a while start of 2005 march or sumit like that in the uk. rockstar would be stupid not to release it as a multi format game! gta vc sucks on the ps2 as its so blurry but rocks on the pc cos you can actually see stuff! and it doesn't slow down! not even with 16xaf and 8xs aa! 6800gts rock lol!

I have GTA3 and GTA:VC on PS2, those games had me addicted for a LONG time. The controls were MUCH better on the PS2 IMO, the graphics are better on computer though, obviously. I cant wait for san andreas to come out! :D

• 2 weeks later...

dang that 2005......I was jus' lookin at some HL2 mods that are going to be coming out when it does so I might have something to pass the time till San Andreas maybe ;) .....allota zombie mods :wacko: ....alot