I Am Sick :(

asus

My throte is sore.. i am very tired.. i have to go on a tip tomarrow to raquett lake for 4 days.. this cost me 105 dollars so i dont want to miss it.. any home remidieds you all have.. i have been sleeping and drinking tea.. thanks

When my throat was killing me a couple of days ago, I went and bought some lossanges (sp???) and had to use one every 20-30 minutes just to be able to talk and then slowly using less and less as everything got better. And I'm all better now. Hope you feel better and have a great trip.

Have any Echinacea? (immune system boosting pill) I use it when I feel a sniffle comin on, ussually wipes it out. Its meant to be taken at the first sign of illness though so its probably too late for you to use it. Good luck getting better though! Just stay in bed all day.

For your throat problem gargle salt disolved in water, always helped me.

To get rid of the exauhstion and tiredness go to the sauna then come and sleep, or you could just simply have a meal, have a hot bath and go to bed. ;) Hope ya get better, goodluck for tomorow

Edited by OvKillz

true.

cutting your wrists isn't the most efficient way.

ok, kamikaze_badger, calm down, i'm just kidding.

yes dont kill yourself dude....there are plenty more women out there that need devirginized and more beer to drink ... so dont do it yet