Sign in to follow this  
InvaderTrax

What's The Fastest You've Ever Gone?

125mph on I-91 in VT next to my friend in a 2001 Honda Civic EX sedan he hit 115 before his car just started to slow down..i imagine a speed govenor on it..mine did the same at 125mph

in my 1997 nissan sentra

100mph

honda civic ex sedan 2001

no mods

there was a car infront of me on a one lane road

145 mph im my new 05 civic si hatchback named jellybean

turbo might go in soon depends if i stay unemployed much longer i might change my mind and use cash to save my self from starvation

I haven't posted in 120000 years or so, but I wanted to post for this, haha.

I've only driven four cars in my life.

My dad has a Nissian Sentra. I drove it alone once, the day I got my license, and freaked out at 100 MPH.

My step-dad has a Ford Ecoline van with a V8 Triton. I freaked at 100 MPH in that too cuz its work van and if it got impounded or anything, I'd be dead.

My mom has a 3.8L V6 Ford Turaus. It's stock. But its fast. I had that baby pinning the needle at 120MPH with her in the car. Slightly faster without her in it, ha.

My personal car is a 1989 Merc. Cougar. It's stock most of the way. I had a nice stereo with speakers/subbox installed. And me and a friend did an ignition mod, high end spark plugs and air filters to help with gas milage. I also opened up the exhaust a little bit. Upgraded radial tires too. RWD is fun too, so the tranny is close to death from burn-outs. The top speedo is 85MPH. Based on milage markers, I was doing about 135. :)

240 km/h in an unmarked police car...Chev caprice with the corvette LT1 engine in it...and no roof rack to slow it down.

I almost bought one of those...the people wanted like 3k for it but we figured it had been drove pretty hard and would have had more miles on it than i could imagine so I settled for a 3.8L Stang.

My brother has that car, he bought it from a priest's wife so it was taken care of. Its fast for a big heavy car, and its nice on the inside. We hit like 115 in it just messing around.