What's The Fastest You've Ever Gone?

InvaderTrax

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

183 mph, GPS confirmed in my dad's vette. :D

99 Vette, minor mods (intake/maf/long tubes/borla stingers/x-pipe), about 425 hp.

Edited by Thewacokid

lol! mines 124mph in a Audi A3 2.0 FSI that wasn't my dads it was the loan car whilst his was having its gearbox fixed, he was detrmined to take it back with only half a tank of petrol. Myself driving is about 94mph my corsa 1.0L will only do 96mph :P

140~mph range 94 mazda b2300 pickup 2.3L 4cyl with K&N filter stock motor had 98bhp

its name was Kustom by Crunch see pic (that was done by a deer at 65mph)

Sorry bishop...but i'm going to have to go ahead and ask you how you went that fast, because i really dont think that truck...

a) Could go that fast in the first place

B) If it did go that fast, I doubt the speedometer goes past 120mph, and even thats a lil high....did u have a GPS or somethin?

156mph in a '69 Cadillac Deville hardtop 4door with "shotgun" windows, 472CI bigblock with no shock absorbers - it really did feel like flying down the highway in a boat - still had half of the gas pedal left and after the front of the car started bouncing in a circular motion i got scared as all hell and just let off the gas pedal and when it slowed down to bout 120 the spedo cable broke and the needle fell and since its a 69 - was never replaced - sold it to a kid and his father for a restoration project

*cry's* once you own a cadillac - everything else is "just a car" bwaaaaahhhh