TKC Update

d3bruts1d

Whatever you do, don't try to submit until there is confirmed word that it's runing again. If you try it now, you will lose all your stats.

:withstupid:

I wrote the following comment on the news bulletin:

We should all wait a week...let the other teams submit and get a false sense of security...then we all submit next week over the span of 2 days and BAM, we shock the world ;)

:D:typing:

Well....

I just saw this:

TKC is currently being relocated to a new hosting location. If you are seeing this page the new hosting service is live and active! However it will take us some time to restore the TKC service and statistics so for now the main site is not available. We plan to have the site available within 24 hours if at all possible.

Once everything is restored, all statistics and rankings will be exactly as they were when the server was taken offline.

at http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/

so ...almost there!!

Well....

I just saw this:

TKC is currently being relocated to a new hosting location. If you are seeing this page the new hosting service is live and active! However it will take us some time to restore the TKC service and statistics so for now the main site is not available. We plan to have the site available within 24 hours if at all possible.

Once everything is restored, all statistics and rankings will be exactly as they were when the server was taken offline.

at http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/

so ...almost there!!

what ip is that on?