Mcdonal's

bigred

chicken "select" strips? mother @#%@^#$ it's like eating fried cardboard! and brats they're "serving"... I wouldn't even give that crap to my DOGS :(

then you top all that off with a supersized order of bad service... anyone else see this kinda crap at mcdonalds?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha yea MsDonald's sucks, but I like their food when it's fresh and hot. The fast food place I hate the most is Sonic. That place shouldn't even be called a fast food restaraunt, and the service is so bad at the one here in town that I was onced asked for a tip by the register girl in the drive thru lol. Personally the only fast food places I care to eat is Rally's and Wendy's. But, then again i'm a fat boy so I'll will actually eat just about anywhere lol.

It all depends on the store you go to and the management. The strips are a step up from the nuggets though. When fresh they arn't to bad . :foldon::foldon: I've seen good and bad McD's out in the trade and its just like any other chain you have the good the bad and those that should be condemed.

chicken "select" strips? mother @#%@^#$ it's like eating fried cardboard! and brats they're "serving"... I wouldn't even give that crap to my DOGS :(

then you top all that off with a supersized order of bad service... anyone else see this kinda crap at mcdonalds?

are you kidding?! man, whatever ownership you have there in detroit must suck. The chicken select strips are just like chicken fingers at a restaurant. In fact, I was very impressed with them when I first had them, and went home to tell my mom who almost always gets chicken fingers when we go out to a sitdown place.

But Wendy's chicken nuggets for $0.99 is the best of the best!

Give me burger king or wendys any day over mcdonalds.... ever since they got sued for the fries even those now suck. I think that mcdonalds has gone way down hill and unless it turns around i think its gonna see people spending the extra dollar at a place with better food.