Doom 3 Movie

Vampire

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/movies/...kisdoomed.shtml

Interesting read, who would have thought that the rock would be directing it. I doubt it will be any good, but I hope I'm proven wrong, doom 3 could make for a good movie if directed well.

EDIT: Whoops, typo in the title. Could a mod please change "Dom" to "Doom". Thanks..

Edited by Vampire

If they rate it any lower than R, I'll hate them for life.

Doom 2 was a fun game(mindless running around, blowing away imps and zombie soldiers and the occasional homorocket guy... can't remember his name), but Doom 3... no, just no. It adds WAY too much to the storyline, and is way too graphics heavy for the rig I'm running on right now.

Now, when do we get a Half-Life movie? :D

And then there'll be a Half-Life: Opposing Force movie, and a Half-Life 2 movie... and a Counter-Strike movie(yes, I can see a story line there... the global CT forces unite to stop the unified global Terrorist forces. We can have several scenes based on CS maps)...

Silver, YOU'RE A GENIOUS!

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/movies/...kisdoomed.shtml

Interesting read, who would have thought that the rock would be directing it. I doubt it will be any good, but I hope I'm proven wrong, doom 3 could make for a good movie if directed well.

EDIT: Whoops, typo in the title. Could a mod please change "Dom" to "Doom". Thanks..

read it again. The Rock isn't directing it. LOL! yeah, right. He's acting in it.

Well anyways, if they can capture the essence of the game and genre, then it could be cool. I thought Resident Evil did a great job (the original...i haven't had a chance to see Apocalypse yet), so who knows.