Water Test

ClayMeow

can someone go answer my question in the Water Cooling FAQ? Basically, I got my new case today, and have the powersupply and a dvd rom all ready to go. Thursday I'll be getting the mobo and cpu, and then the harddrives soon after. I want to go watercooling, but haven't gotten that yet, and was wondering if I should go ahead and install parts as i get them, or will i have to uninstall it all when i get watercooling to test it first? <_>

Thanks..

Just got a new water cool system installed last night on a

FX53.

Made by Innovatek (German). I liked the fact that their fittings are screw on and are really tight.

It also has a resever tank for extra fluid. Got it all in a half high case its really compact

and quit with a 120mm fan. Was running @ 120 to 132 F. with some fancy fans. So far I can't get this

to break 104 f. It ain't cheep but its less than a Harley.

http://www.highspeedpc.com/Merchant2/merch...atercoolingKits

are you doing a external set up? or internal?

i haven't picked out the specifics yet, but most likely internal. Overclocker said i can test it outside my case before installing it, so i won't need to take stuff out of my case to do so. Sounds reasonable, but not sure if that's how others do it.

yeah, i was leaning towards that entry level asetek set. It's around the pricerange i'm aiming for. I was also thinking about the Kingwin AWC-1 system, found here:

http://www.pctoyland.com/prod_642.htm

anyone try that or know anything about it? That one comes with a vga block, and it should look pretty cool in a 5.25 slot. I can't really tell if it comes with tubes, but i can always buy that separately if i have to. shrug.

Basically, i'd like it to be the cheapest system i can get, but one that's fully stable and reliable (no leaking, well-built). I don't care if i have the coldest temps. Oh, and sound is an issue to. I want quiet :)