How Do I Know It's Working?

legend_jo

Legend-What OS are you using? In XP you can hit ctrl+Alt+Del to get your task manager up. You should see something like FAHCore running.

That 78 can also be a 65 are tinkers or a 79 double gromacs depending on the work unit

Stachman31 you are only running 1 ver. of FAH on that hyper thread? the other 50% is doing nothing according to you post there

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

Stachman......your core is only using 50%...i'm guessing you have an Intel with HT, correct??

run 2 instances

manually instal another instance in another folder...

use the -machine id setting and the -local switch........boost that production!!

Stachman......your core is only using 50%...i'm guessing you have an Intel with HT, correct??

run 2 instances

manually instal another instance in another folder...

use the -machine id setting and the -local switch........boost that production!!

You noticed that also I see Exeter, yea he needs get 2 going I run 2 on all of H.T.s

How do i know this [email protected] is working? Does it automatically startup? I don't see a shortcut to start the program on my desktop. I also chose to show in taskbar, i don't see it there.

In addition to seeing it running on your comuter, you can also view your stats at a number of different website. You'll find links to stats pages here.

That 78 can also be a 65 are tinkers or a 79 double gromacs depending on the work unit

Stachman31 you are only running 1 ver. of FAH on that hyper thread? the other 50% is doing nothing according to you post there

:foldon:

I just finished playing some Generals. Sometimes when I have both instances running while playing games, they crash. I have found that with only one instance running, I can play Generals, Farcry or Doom3 for hours on end without any problems. So that would be why you guys only saw one instance. Trust me, it is only about 3 hours a day that I game, so the rest of the time I got both kickin!!