Knock, Knock, Knocking On Judy's Door.....

Flagg7771234

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep hearing that knock at the door....I look out the window and there is Nerm....so I barricaded the door and run to the basement....Maybe I will let the dog outa the back door :lol::lol::lol:

It's ok Dunbar...the best way to handle Flagg is to just duck and wait till the wind passes...just watch out for flying debris such as gromacs and tinkers... :lol:

moved from 178 on the first of this month to 87 on the 21st :) destined to hit #13 at least... need more rigs that I can afford to throw at it.

but you have 5 days or so to run and hide :P

Edited by bigred

I keep hearing that knock at the door....I look out the window and there is Nerm....so I barricaded the door and run to the basement....Maybe I will let the dog outa the back door :lol::lol::lol:

It's ok Dunbar...the best way to handle Flagg is to just duck and wait till the wind passes...just watch out for flying debris such as gromacs and tinkers... :lol:

I like dogs lol FOR BREAKFAST! lol j/k hahaha yea it has been fun all I need is maybe two more rigs folding to overtake you for good. You are currently staying in front of me longer than I think either of us has been in front of the other, but that is half the fun. It is good that we can have fun while saving lives eh?

I keep hearing that knock at the door....I look out the window and there is Nerm....so I barricaded the door and run to the basement....Maybe I will let the dog outa the back door :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I like dogs lol FOR BREAKFAST! lol j/k hahaha yea it has been fun all I need is maybe two more rigs folding to overtake you for good. You are currently staying in front of me longer than I think either of us has been in front of the other, but that is half the fun. It is good that we can have fun while saving lives eh?

True to that bro....it has been fun....

you both have 2 months before you're mine... at the current rate anyhow

and yeah it IS fun when it's just for fun. last time people tried to get me to fold it wasn't fun. it was work, it was preasured to do so. now I've left most of them in my wake :)

Nerm and I will have to join forces to battle the evil bigred and his menacing machines of power :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I really enjoy the competition...it is really fun and at the end of the day your rank really doesn't matter cause we are all doing this for the same cause!!!!

I really enjoy the competition...it is really fun and at the end of the day your rank really doesn't matter cause we are all doing this for the same cause!!!!

well it is all for fun and a good cause. glad to see that the people who actually are moving up know that. its fun for everyone. whether you have a gateway or a dual xeon :lol: . :foldon::foldon: