Star Wars: Battlefront

ClayMeow

So I figure if there's a bunch of computer junkies here, there must also be some Star Wars junkies. I myself am not one of them...i like the movies (and kotor and jedi knight), but that's it.

So who's gonna get it? I think tomorrow's the release date. If you're gonna get it, please specify for which system, as it comes out on all 4 (PC, PS2, GC, XBox), though I don't see why anyone would ever choose a console version over a PC version when they're both offered.

Anyways, do you guys think it'll be as big as the Battlefield games? I've never played either of them though. But if a lot of you guys are going to get SW:B then I'll probably do the same.

I'll be getting Star Wars: Battlefront. I <3 Star Wars mucho; I don't know super in-depth stuff [Like Yoda's left pinky finger is 1/2 inch longer than all the others.. or something], but I know more than the average Star Wars viewer :D. I'm also getting it from my cousin who works at the lucasarts warehouse; he organizes/inventories EVERYTHING and goes to lots of marketing conventions/ conferences. He gets something like an 80% discount from the store there ;).

But.. then again.. who'd want to play with some crazy kid like me :lol:.

I hope to see yah in SW:B.

But.. then again.. who'd want to play with some crazy kid like me :lol:.

I hope to see yah in SW:B.

yeah, you're right. i guess i won't get it :P

j/p :)

I think i'll probably get it, but not for a week or so until after i build my new system. The case and memory will be here tomorrow (would have been here today, but I wasn't home, but they agreed to come back tomorrow after 6:30PM), and then the rest will hopefully be here by the end of the week.

I got to setup a demo machine at work and installed Star Wars Battlefront on it for tomorrows release. We have a machine that lets customers play the game on a decent gaming machine to help promote the game, movies, and the computer equipment.

THe game is pretty decent, Alot like how Battlefield runs. Tonnes of different maps to choose from, single player campaigns, multiplayer, and instant action. Supports 5.1 and 7.1 sound which sounds pretty decent if you ask me. I didn't play much of it as I had other work to do, but I think Star Wars junkies will enjoy it. And even the non Star Wars junkies like me will too.