What Do You Do When...

Kamikaze_Badger

From one stupid young man to another stupid young man; these relationships at our age are more like "practice." They usually never work out [getting married in 5+ years] but we always learn from them :D.

Edited by Instag0

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pic... does ur mom still think ur gay :lol:

anyway.. kb.. seriously straighten ur mind out..

of course he's still gay. look at that pic. he's driving a car with a freakin PINK steering wheel! LMFAO! ;)

Its my mom's car and its red lol. :rolleyes:

and while going that fast you were able to take a picture of it too, thats gotta be hard :P

its called a passenger in teh car... ;)

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

I agree with what everone else is saying, I have 14 year old niece thats been cutting on her self when she looses a cyber boy friend, I told here she needs help in which she is getting now, I hate to see whats going to happen when she finds a real boy friend. Seriously get help, and if you are like 14 niece she does not know what love is shes to young.

:foldon:

nice pic... does ur mom still think ur gay :lol:

anyway.. kb.. seriously straighten ur mind out..

of course he's still gay. look at that pic. he's driving a car with a freakin PINK steering wheel! LMFAO! ;)

Its my mom's car and its red lol. :rolleyes:

and while going that fast you were able to take a picture of it too, thats gotta be hard :P

its called a passenger in teh car... ;)

bah, i'm not thinking tonight

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

thats definitly true

here's a plan for ya. get $2 from you mom. go to Walmart or someplace like that. go to the toy/sporting goods section... and BUY YOURSELF A SET OF BALLS

Since you've asked us before how to spend your $$, and you love walmart, I suggest ^^^^^^^

just go with the flow KB. you'll have plenty of girls that you think are right for you and that you cant imagine being without.

yet it doesnt matter how much someone tells you (as a generic) this, you will always disagree with them and believe what you want to believe. if something is meant to work out, it will. you need to have the time to have fun in life before you think about being serious. this . happens every day for millions of people. dont become a number! get up and do something about it all. don't tell us what you feel, tell her!

You love someone, they love you, and you've being together for almost a year... but you're starting to feel like you've having trouble relating to them... even though it was never an issue before.

And you can't imagine life without them...

A whole year huh? Wow!!! That's a long time. NOT!!!!!

My marriage is breaking up after almost 10 years. You don't see me feeling sorry for myself. I don't have the luxury. I also have two kids who are depending on me. What would they think if I got all depressed and killed myself.

Wait until you are older and have real problems and have to come up with real solutions to those problems.

For now just be a kid and stop taking life so seriously!!

When I was 14 I was out toilet papering houses with my friends every Friday night!!!! Try it...it's a great stress releaver. And if you get caught the worst you will have to do is clean it up.