What Do You Do When...

Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that we're breaking up, it's just that I'm feeling almost like we're falling away from each other in some things that we were close in before...

And also, the anti-depressents I'm on work, and I havn't really thought about suicide for quite some time. And each time my mom finds out that I'm depressed or thought about suicide, she yells at me, calls me an attention whore, and tells me to deal with it... which surprisingly has worked...

actually anti depressants have been shown to bring about suidial (cant spell) thoughts...

Maby you should ask someone about that

As for your origional question, IHNFC, never really gone out with anyone before...

relationships as youngins never work, I was just broken up w/ after over a year, we both thought it would last, its good to try to stay together for a long time and will help you in the future, you just gotta make sure you keep talkin to her and all, it will get better eventually, trust me

In all seriousness KB, at your age there will be many girls who enter and leave your life. Several will be in close realtionships with you that will end and yet you still see each other daily.

It is just part of growing up, ask any of us on there boards that are older than the age of 18, we have all been through heartbreak/misery/despair etc... It is just hormonal changes you are going through. Believe me, after on particular girl ended our affair I was a sniveling mess for a while, writing aweful poetry, listening to sad songs and almost crying. But then it dawned on me that she had moved on and maybe I should get on with my own life. Jump ahead about 4 years and 5 other girl friends and I met my former girlfriend now wife. We have been together for going on 12 years now and have a family. And I have a son who is 13 that I have talks with every now and then about girls and such.

It is a phase in your life. This, as all things, will pass. Just hang on, you haven't even got to drive a car at 80 mph and get a nasty speeding ticket yet (among all the other wonderful things that await you).

Just hang on, you haven't even got to drive a car at 80 mph and get a nasty speeding ticket yet (among all the other wonderful things that await you).

not to change topic but...

You tihnk an 80mph speeding ticket is bad??? My mom did 41 in a 25 and she got fined like 150 bucks plus court taxes etc etc. I think the total ended up being around 190 - 200 biggies lol...

I been lucky not to get a ticket when driving my mom's car lol... Can someone say double the Interstate-70 speed limit? lmao! :lol:

Ok, KB.

First off, people get married, they're all happy, then after two years, realize they've heard all over eachother's stories, so they divorce. Time for you guys to break up perhaps?

And second of all, stop being a seafood. Suck it up and be a man for once.

here's a plan for ya. get $2 from you mom. go to Walmart or someplace like that. go to the toy/sporting goods section... and BUY YOURSELF A SET OF BALLS

man, you have LITTLE problems in life. just wait till you get to the stage in your life when you have to worry about bills, work, marriage, kids, more work, more bills, and THEN you might have time to worry about how you "feel" about something.

nice pic... does ur mom still think ur gay :lol:

anyway.. kb.. seriously straighten ur mind out..

of course he's still gay. look at that pic. he's driving a car with a freakin PINK steering wheel! LMFAO! ;)

Its my mom's car and its red lol. :rolleyes:

nice pic... does ur mom still think ur gay :lol:

anyway.. kb.. seriously straighten ur mind out..

of course he's still gay. look at that pic. he's driving a car with a freakin PINK steering wheel! LMFAO! ;)

Its my mom's car and its red lol. :rolleyes:

and while going that fast you were able to take a picture of it too, thats gotta be hard :P