Ugh... The Horror

Ghost2520

As some of you know, I work in a grocery store. Yesterday some lady picked up one of those stupid 1000 hour tryout AOL discs. I thought she was stupid enough for picking it up when her friend turned to her and said "what are you getting that for" the lady who picked it up said "I've got to get my brother to UPGRADE from that comcast internet to this" I was horror struck... didn't even say anything. :angry:

i put mine in the microwave for like 5 seconds... it is sooo awesome to watch the electricity run through the cd! W00T!

Ever tried putting a light bulb in a cup of water and putting it in the microwave? Only do it for like 5 seconds. The lightbulb lights up! WOOT!

Put Ivory soap in the nuc and watch it expans to as much as 10x its origional size!

God i have too much time in my hands.

Good Lord...

A O HELL

In my business when I find out a comp I am fixing was running AOL but the guy has gone to another isp I know when he gets the comp back it will run at least 30% faster. Just for killing AOL and removing all of its naughty bits.

It is amazing that people still use that piece of crap isp, but then it does generate a lot of business for computer optimisation. :D