Totally Bs

godmode117

You worked as a bag boy, Bryon? If so, tell me what experience is needed :D. Casey's can't hire under 16(cuuuuuurseeeees...), and I doubt that I'll be able to work at Subway, so I'm going to apply here as a bag boy. Not too bad of a place, really. My sister works there, and she gets free stuff!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt a bag boy, worked in electronics, back room, sales floor, um cashier, carts, and just about anything else you could think of... Work was actually kind of sweet today, they had me labeling a lot of clearance merchandise in the back room, so during my break, I picked up my ipod from my car, and just listened to that for 3hrs while ticketing stuff in the back. :-P

I'm 13... PEDOPHILE! :P

But seriously, I've being working for awhile doing things like pitching out calf pens, mowing lawns, etc, and I earned $1,000+ over the years... before wasting it all away.

i made $2000 in one summer when i was 12.

So its bull crap that your mom wouldnt give you money to buy stuff for yourself. I think you need to look at this more carefull. When u get a job u will see how hard it is to earn 50 bucks.

and what would u need a radeon 7000 for anyway?

well.. first. i agree with you 100%.. for the amount of work you do for that 50 dollars.. you wont want to just GO and spend it.. it makes you think better.. second.. why dont you ask some members if they have an old card they are willin to part with.. beause im sure thera are a few members with an old old card laying around.. you would prob just have to pay s&h..

EDIT:: this is were i use to work..

http://www.chanatrys.com/

yeah, some states have a legal working age of 16, some are 14, etc. I still havent had a real job yet, but next year I wont have as busy of a schedule so maybe it will be possible for me to get a job, then after that, I'll be out of HS, probably in college, :bah:

I moved from Alaska (14 y.o. working age) to Washington when I was 12, the day i turned 16 ( the legal washington working age) I had to leave town to move to california, so last year, I didnt get a job because of the move, and though my schedule was pretty easy, I wanted to settle before getting a job, now my schedule is just way too busy :lol:

For one i don't like spam, but on the other hand its sorta how moms are. If she thought it was a noble purpose she would buy it. Its not like your brother was buying anything but lunch. And 80$, exagerating?????? If your mom can realy afford it and you think her reasons are bs just get your things another way.

godmode117, Its NOT hard to make 2k over one summer...

now seeing as how your 14, i can understand it be a little tricky.

But when i was 12, I worked for my grand-dad at his antique shop and got payed under-the-table...do you understand what that means? the term under-the-table?

Ill lay it out for you, its when the gov't doesnt know your getting paid, which means you can work at ANY age. I worked with my grand-dad till i was 16 (old enough in my state to be a lifegaurd ;) )

And when I didnt work at my grand-dads...i cut grass, even painted a house when i was 13 with some friends, made a good buck at that.

I am in college now, and let me tell you.....$50 is ALOT of money when your in college. And guess what?...I have 2 bills to pay each month (car payment, and car insurance payment) (dont even ASK how much in loans I will owe by the time college is over with).

Now take your parents position, you said you are middle class....so i am going to assume that your parents have the following bills:

1) mortgage

2) gas for the home

3) water

4) electricity

5) food

6) clothing TO CLOTHE YOU

7) house improvements / repairs

8) gas for the car

9) car payements

10) car insurence

11) health insurence

12) life insureance

13) house insurance

14) State TAXES

15) School TAXES

16) Federal TAXES

your complaining that your bro gets more than you? guess what man, I always thought my mom gave my sister more than she gave me....and I never complained....I got a JOB and bought my own stuff. Your asking her to buy you someting your going to GIVE AWAY to your cousin??

that does NOT make sense to me.

oh and to make you feel better...

i looked up a radeon 7000 just now...and guess how much i found it for...

ready?

$23....thats...idk...less than half you were about to have your mom pay for?