Totally Bs

godmode117

dangit..

ok today i asked my mom to take me down office depot to pick up a radeon 7000 for like 50 bucks. and FREAKS out and goes "what makes you think i have that money"

(were not broke people either were middle-class suburbia) THEN like an hour later my brother (one year older than me .15) asks her to got out lunch and shes like okay. we go and i look at the bill. guess what ,80 bucks. I think my mom hates me for some reason.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its bull crap that your mom wouldnt give you money to buy stuff for yourself. I think you need to look at this more carefull. When u get a job u will see how hard it is to earn 50 bucks.

and what would u need a radeon 7000 for anyway?

dude get over yourself. no offense but that is just plain selfish man. food is always more important than anything else. when you get your own job and get out on your own you will realize that.

im 14 i cant get job in vegas at 14.

edit: you guys dont understand whenever i want something i cant have it but when my all-mighty-perfect person brother wants something he gets it right away.

Edited by godmode117

Kami, you get a job or something? Cause I know i've told you that exact same thing about 3984083 times :-P But seriously get a job, even if you are pushed aside by your mom, when you get a job, you wont be worrying about that stuff anymore.

Edit:

In that case, mow lawns, clean house, do chores for your mom, anything! its vegas you can even be a stripper :-P