dual xeon 2.66

dual MP 2400+

mobile 3400+ notebook

mobile P4 2.66 notebook

athlon 64 3800+

2 athlon 64 3500+

athlon 2400+ @ 2.7ghz

dual PIII 1ghz

Just the opterons, Fx's, and a few xeons on the storage farm are doing th work right now.

Wow is right. Bring it on BigRed! I know it's kinda puny compared to your arsenal, but I just added another AMD 3000+ folding only rig to my little farm this weekend, so I now have 3 3000+'s, 1 2600+ and a P4 3.0C HT here at home.

Been seriously comtemplating building a dual Xeon 2.8 EMT64 for folding to help stave off lordofbeer - he's got me worried lurking back there cranking out 1K ppd!

there's also the "farm"

140 cpus, 54 of which are HT enabled... 550mhz - 3.2ghz per cpu... I'm just worried about risking anything on them. they're making $20k per month, while costing me ~$4k per month :) too important to risk problems

Red, that would be 194 instances of folding if u turned them all on lol! Lets just say that you constanly turned in 91 point gromacs, say an avergae of 5 a day. (VERY low but its for an example) 194 * 91 *5 = 88,270 points a day dude! GET R FOLDING!

Now you can make $20K a month AND save a butt load of lives! W00T! hehe

and that's a $240,000+ a year risk I'm not to keen on taking. keep in mind that in the event of data loss, I'm LIABLE for it. and some of the data on there is worth MILLIONS of dollars (I have the cad scematics to the upcoming 4cyl power stroke from one of Ford's design vendors on the server). I'd face a massive lawsuit if that data is lost... not to mention that would be the end of the business.

the servers that are currently folding don't seem to be hurting anything, but I'm not gonna push it.

and that's a $240,000+ a year risk I'm not to keen on taking. keep in mind that in the event of data loss, I'm LIABLE for it. and some of the data on there is worth MILLIONS of dollars (I have the cad scematics to the upcoming 4cyl power stroke from one of Ford's design vendors on the server). I'd face a massive lawsuit if that data is lost... not to mention that would be the end of the business.

the servers that are currently folding don't seem to be hurting anything, but I'm not gonna push it.

Well on my computer, i have the schematics of all my nitro RC cars lol... :P ur doing a great job Red, :foldon:

You will have to use your own judgement on that, if you have a back up of everything and something did happen you could put it on other servers? keep enough going to keep your customers happy, fold with the rest? I am just asking I know that could cost you a ton if something happened and lost all there data. Thats your call Big Red, you know whats best and what you can and can not do.

:foldon: