Core 4 Vs. Core 5

road-runner

Can't say as I see much of a performance difference. I wouldn't be in a rush if I were you since you have so many machines. I would try to get them all upgraded eventually though. It's just a matter of replacing the core.

Alright thanks guys, I have the new 5.? core on 1 machine, seems I read in a thread you can just change the core and not loose the current WU? If thats the case it will not be to bad, if I have to run the WUs out and start at 0 with the new core that will take awhile, just got back from the office I do not know why yet, but I just built that MSI neo 880 something center cell board and a 3.2C running stock speed and 2 times now I have went down there and it wasnt folding said windows xp home SP1 had recovered from a serious problem or error, I did not really like the looks etc. of that board when I was building it but hey it was CPU/MB combo for 229.00 I think it was, its probably getting to warm as my dad turns the a/c up when know ones there to save on electric.

:foldon: