Could Not Stand It

road-runner

I was going to just run the WUs out of each today and shut them back down, I could not stand it, there all back on and folding here at home, I will have to get my mom to run me to the office tomorrow (untill I get my truck fixed its only about a mile) and check those since my dad and the so called secretary or book keeper he has was there all day today on the machines and see what they screwed up, no sense in stopping now I will just have to work more hours and make some extra money for the electric. Its addicting I tell you, I cant stand to see a machine off or sitting there doing nothing they need to fold! I did leave the 2-450mhz P2 Compaqs off and removed the wireless pci cards there just to slow, I underclocked the overclocked ones by 1 clock speed for a little more stability for a little extra heat. I had been running that window unit wide open, I changed the thermostat from 64f to 70f which is still cool in there so that should help on the electric also.

Fold On!

I must have missed a post but did you cut them all off to save on the power bill? Mine has gotten out of hand also. :foldon::foldon:

Yea the bill was 425 this month, the reason I was going to shut them down was to save some money I was in a minor accident and went to jail for dui and possesion of a dangerous drugs, I had a bottle with no label I would just put a few of pain pills, muscle relaxers etc. enough for a day and left the big bottles at home well dps got me for that not having a prescription for the meds. which I do I just did not have it with me. I have had a couple of back surgerys and take meds for the pain, but anyway I turned them all off to save up some extra money I am going to probably need for a lawyer etc. I could not stand it they were off about a day and I fired them all back up today!

:foldon:

Got the DTs from folding huh? Man we're all pulling for you road-runner. Hope everything works out for you! :foldon::foldon:

Yea lol got the DTs from them being off to long computers are made to work! No since crying over spilled milk now they cant be using that much electric my parents was almost 400.00 this its been hot and I notice also the price per kilowatt increase from .0388850 last month with 4166 KW used to 4460 this month @ .0441560 I am all electric though done a lot of washing and cleaning this last month also and its been the hottest month so far, let her rip! whatever happens happens I cant change it now.

I know how you feel my last 2 bills were $400 plus and its only been in the high 80's . But we have also been home much more than naormal. Mine are off until i get the shakes. Sorry to hear about the Dui. You didnt have to start on a binge since you stopped folding!!LOL :foldon::foldon: Hope all goes well.

I hate to be a jerk :rolleyes: But Living in a college dorm has its benifits. :O For one i don't pay a electric bill, and two my power never goes out :-) But on the flip side, I'm really rooting for you to have all this legal stuff work out. We're behind ya Road-Runner!!!!

Hello, Im road-runner and I have a Folding problem.  :lol:  :lol:  :foldon:

LOL yea I do, an expensive one at that! The people at Frys are going to think I died I used to go at least once a week and usually it would end up being 2 or 3 times a week before I was finished, last time I just went ahead and bought enough stuff to build 3 new systems, the 2.8C, a 3.2C and the 3.4C. Unfortunately I probably will not be building any new ones for myself for awhile, I had to quit buying the newspaper, I would see some pretty good deals in the Fridays paper and be Frys bound! I sure would like to have about 6 more of these 3.4Cs I could maybe sell some of these slower AMD machines. Thats is what I keep saying but end up running all of them 24/7 also. Nothing against AMD I have several, the Intel and H.T. with 2 ver. of FAH and a high clock speed seems like you get more production for the electricity used.

Edited by road-runner