• Crunchy
    • Dont like Peanut Butter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no, Crunchy on a spoon pwns. creamy is all stick and no crunch...no good

that defeats the whole purpose of using a spoon. you use a spoon so you can gradually lick off the peanut butter...not bite off chunks :P

and yeah, i've tried the squeeze tubes. They're alright, but i like a spoon better....just because...i dunno why...i just do. lol

that defeats the whole purpose of using a spoon.  you use a spoon so you can gradually lick off the peanut butter...not bite off chunks :P

and yeah, i've tried the squeeze tubes.  They're alright, but i like a spoon better....just because...i dunno why...i just do.  lol

no seriously, when it's just plain on a spoon, creamy is even worse, the chunks are necessary. unless you dont have any teeth, is there something we dont know? :ph34r:

real men like crunchy peanut butter :lol:

no seriously, when it's just plain on a spoon, creamy is even worse, the chunks are necessary. unless you dont have any teeth, is there something we dont know? :ph34r:

real men like crunchy peanut butter :lol:

i can say the same thing about you liking to chow down on some "nuts"....but i won't go there :P

no seriously, when it's just plain on a spoon, creamy is even worse, the chunks are necessary. unless you dont have any teeth, is there something we dont know?  :ph34r:

real men like crunchy peanut butter  :lol:

i can say the same thing about you liking to chow down on some "nuts"....but i won't go there :P

lol clay meow is spoonin with his peanutbutter!!