Help Choosing Sat Books

Lyrical Exercise

I 'am currently a senior and trying to prepare for the SAT test, I was hoping if any of you know a good software or book that I can use to help raise my scores. If any of you have scored high on the test please give me some advice that can help me.

I just signed up for the SAT's also, but i'm a junior, so I'm not sweating it too much, I will take it one time and see how I do, and if I dont like the score, I will do it again :-P But all of that stuff comes easy to me. I just hope my first score is a good one, because I know that they are changing the sat's to include essay questions :-(

I don't think you need to study for the SAT...you don't really need to know anything to take it. Hell, I didn't study at all, didn't do anything special to prepare except to go to sleep at 2 a.m. instead of 4 like I wanted (test was at 8 am), and I still got a 1420. It's all problem solving, so if you are good at that, you can do well on the test.

Example: I suck at english, but I got a 760 on the verbal portion of the test.

Example: I don't know algebra very well (but I'm in honors calc in college :O ) and I got a 660 on the math portion, which includes skipping an entire section to take a nap.

Seriously, if you just go in there with a clear head and work your way through the test you can ace it. I didn't ace it because I was too lazy to take the whole thing. :P