Sign in to follow this  
LobbDogg

Sims 2

Well I picked up Sims 2 for my girlfriend ther other day. And I must say I'm quite impressed. I don't mind playing it for a tiny bit just to check things out, but I cannot get really into those games. However I do think the graphics and game engine are quite a bit better now. Whats other's thoughts.

What is this?! My girlfriend really wants it. Unfortunately her machine sucks.

My computer isn't really liking DirectX right now.. Once I get it sorted, I'll be grabbing a copy just for fun.

i got mildly addicted to the first one. eventually my addiction was more for building super houses, rather than actually "playing the game" though.

lol hahaha my ex played the sims and your wife is stupid lol im with u clay if i play it on my mom/bros computer all i do is build super houses or crap up the game lol so funny when my bro get on and his dude is dead

i used to lure sims out into the garden and then build a square around them then watch them suffer god dang i'm mean. sims 2 is well good though i especially like the feature where there's a couple of days a week where you don't have to go in and you can build up vacation time good stuff.