Creatine Questios...

p8baller07

Ok, i want to try creatine, but is there a explaination for what Nerm said in the body building thread...

a buddy of mine took creatine and he blew up like a baloon. I ain't talking with muscle either the boy got extremely fat in less than a month. I have never used any substance of any kind so i don't know what he did wrong.

Could someone give me a link to a serum creatine you perfer?...

Is it still affective if i just did pull ups/push ups for my arms?

and after i am done with the bottle, if i keep my protein level up and work out the same amount i normally do and i stop using creatine totally, will the muscles go away for any reason?

Also what is a good weight to slow down metabalisum?

Thanks

Well, I think the main reason my buddy had trouble with creatine is that he didn't workout enough and keep active enough. With creatine you have to work out A LOT and stay EXTREMELY active to get positive results from it. If you don't you will get negative results like my buddy did. I personally don't suggest taking substances like this, but if you use it right it can get you some results but IMO they are fake results. Just hit the gym and work hard like your supposed to and you'll get the same results.

I just took creatine for the past month. I worked out every other day with heavy free weights. I think it helped a little bit, but it wasnt worth my 40 dollars. I suggest spending the money on a membership to a gym. I definatley didnt BLOAT up. I'm not sure if the creatine is what did it, but I've gotten alot stronger in the past few months of working out. Just about everyone's noticed.

If you do end up taking creatine, make sure to research the appopriate diet..... Lots of water, no caffiene, no alcohol, no citric acid, etc.

I suggest just eating ALOT, and working out very hard, every other day. If you have any questions or anything, u know how to contact me.

I just took creatine for the past month. I worked out every other day with heavy free weights. I think it helped a little bit, but it wasnt worth my 40 dollars. I suggest spending the money on a membership to a gym. I definatley didnt BLOAT up. I'm not sure if the creatine is what did it, but I've gotten alot stronger in the past few months of working out. Just about everyone's noticed.

If you do end up taking creatine, make sure to research the appopriate diet..... Lots of water, no caffiene, no alcohol, no citric acid, etc.

I suggest just eating ALOT, and working out very hard, every other day. If you have any questions or anything, u know how to contact me.

no caffeine and no citric acid, that alone should deter you :lol:

People have the wrong impression about creatine. It was never designed to "build" muscle. Creatine helps your body retain water and helps lubricate your muscles as they work and grow. It can drasticlly reduce the time it takes your body to repair itself after a workout. When you use your muscles you're actually damaging them a little bit and your body responds by repairing them, (hence the building.)

If you want to build muscle you'll need to balance carbs/protien and excersise. The best way is to try something for about three months and if you're not satisfied with the results try something different.

Read lots of body bulding magazines!

I would avoid using any hormone enhancing or hormone therapy as they may cause some negative side effects, especially if you are not finished growing yet. If you do want to try some hormone enhancing supplements try some herbal stuff first.