Credit Card Information

asus

Well.. say i purched 2 gb of ram.. now.. would this show up on a credit card as "2gb of geil ram" 240 dollars..

note this is just an example.. if i did buy somthing.. anyone have a scanned statement they can show me.. i want to know what it says when you get the bill.. thakns

no.. well.. she is going to let me order somthing.. a "video card" and i told her it was a 9800 XT .. but it is realy a 6800GT.. now.. my money is in her account.. so when i but it.. i dont want it to say a diffrent name.. :P thats all.. pluss i am also just kina wondering about it anyway.. OOO.. and actually.. someone wants to know. .Dave.. he has never ordered online.. but if you buy 2000 dollars of stuff, say from newegg.. is that in the form of one lage lump sum?? like.. newegg 2000 dollars???

Me and dave are adding a few extras to his compuer that his parrents dont want :rolleyes: so we dont want them to see it also :P

no.. well.. she is going to let me order somthing.. a "video card" and i told her it was a 9800 XT .. but it is realy a 6800GT.. now.. my money is in her account.. so when i but it.. i dont want it to say a diffrent name.. :P thats all.. pluss i am also just kina wondering about it anyway.. OOO.. and actually.. someone wants to know. .Dave.. he has never ordered online.. but if you buy 2000 dollars of stuff, say from newegg.. is that in the form of one lage lump sum?? like.. newegg 2000 dollars???

Me and dave are adding a few extras to his compuer that his parrents dont want :rolleyes: so we dont want them to see it also :P

Yes. Be careful though. If you make one large purchase like that and it is not a usual transaction for you mom it might either a. go over her daily limit. b. The CC company will notice the large unusual transaction and will call your mom to confirm the amount of the order.