Will Be Shutting Down All Machines Sone

road-runner

Well I quit drinking about 5 years ago because of 3 dwis over a period from 1982, I had 2 back surgurys 1 in 96 1 in aug 03 and have been taking prescreptions meds on and off and had a wreck wed evening from the meds and did not have the precriptions for the meds with me, just a mixture in a bottle I carry all the time, so that was a charge of possesion of dangerous drugs plus a dui 3,000 bond on the meds , 10,000 on the dui I just got out of jail was in there almost 24 hours, so with a 3 dwi record, and now this one they rated it as 3rd also I am sure I will do some jail time and spend tons of more money. I have the legal prescriptions but they were at home 1 block from the accident and the texas dps would not let me park my truck at home or get the prescriptions, no one was injured minor accident and I did not think any thing about it, when he searched me and found the bottle with no lable and a mixture of diferent meds plus the accident I was jail bound

a guy i work with had a wreck in lubbock tx and his sister was with him she had some exedrin in a plain bottle and by the time it was all said and done with the cops were calling it cocain

i hope everything works out for you though and not like it did for her

I hope all goes well for you roadr-runner, im sure with proof of perscriptions you will be fine when it comes to a court session, were you on cops at all? ill watch the episode :)

Oh yea I have the proof just not with me, I would just put a few pills of each I thought I would need for the day in that small bottle without a label, Its to hot here in Willis right now (north of Houston 50 miles or conroe montgomery county is the courts)and I did not carry around those big bottles with me in my truck for the heat to ruin, I am sure I can beat the prescription charge no problem, I have the bottles, I just did not know, the dui is probaby going to be a different story, I here know that medication or alcohol are considered the same in texas if you are impaired you are charged with DUI they have even changed it to just one charge now instead on dwi and dui its just dui. Sorry I see I posted in the wrong section, but with hardly any sleep and pain from trying to sleep on concrete or stainless steel I was doing good to make a post last last night, still sore all over. The cops are so bad around here they have took 2 judges to jail for dui a few years back, one was a rookie dps I think or heard he got fired, that judge is dead the other is still a drunk and on the bench still being a judge and is a bad mood mornings, all lawyers know this, in the after noon hes ok because he has got some alcohol in him, my sister just finished probabtion out of his court its a felony court judge Fred Edwards and makes all his probationers where a band on there arm hes the only one that does that

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner