Just Bought A New Case!

Case looks good Clay dont forget to try a member review for us too :D

that's not a bad idea ;)

and i definitely think the case looks cool. I'm not a fan of the praetorian at all. Way too plain for my tastes.

cheeseman, yeah, i'm glad i found a window too, thanks :). I'm very curious to see what it looks like in person since I've never seen one with that design before. Should be alright though. Seems big enough so that even my see-thru psu should be viewable :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I love that case, I'd really love it if they came out with it in black. bc most of my components go better with a black case instead of silver. :-( But I might be able to make the adjustment.

well one of the cool features is having, not one, but TWO drive covers, so whether you have some crappy old drive, or a shiny new one, it'll match the case :)

Nice case Clay'... however personally I prefer the Centurion (real aluminium bezel) over the Praetorian & Antec P-160WF, each to his own eh? ;)

I'm more concerned over the F@H power that will be derived from the internals... what did you end up deciding on? <_<

a while back i was looking a that case, and found it for cheaper at another side. newegg was charging an extra $10 :(

it probably didn't come with a window though. A window was a must for me. Also, newegg's comes with 2 fans instead of the standard one.

I'm more concerned over the F@H power that will be derived from the internals... what did you end up deciding on? dry.gif

lol!

here's my specs:

A64 3500+ (939)

MSI Neo2 Platinum

2x512 PC3200

BFG Geforce 6800 GT OC

2x36.7GB WD Raptors (Striped)

and i'll most likely throw in my current 60GB harddrive for added storage.

is f@h strictly cpu, or will i benefit from the raptors there too? that would be nice if i did, though i doubt it.

Everything's ordered except for the cpu, mobo and 2 raptors because I'm getting those at monarchcomputer.com and every 2 days the price of something (recently it's been the cpu) drops. Today it dropped another $8 to just $337 for a RETAIL 3500+! Monarchcomputer.com has an awesome quote feature where it saves your quote for 7 days...thus theoretically i can keep on saving quotes when prices lower, and once the prices go up again, i can select to purchase it at the quote price. But I'm just worried I'd get everything else before those crucial parts, and the other stuff would just be sitting here, meaning if there's a prob, i wouldn't know it until possibly too late.

Since I'm already spending so much, you may not think it makes a difference, but in the last week and a half or so, the total for those parts has decreased by ~$40! This will be the first time I'm using monarchcomputer.com, but if i have no problems getting working products, then this will definitely be my new favorite online store cause the quote feature is just kickass!

what is your old case? if it's beige i'll buy it :)

nope, not beige. See the pic below (sorry it's all blurry, i took this awhile ago, but not much has changed, and my digcam isn't charged now).

But I'm not getting rid of it anyways. One of the reasons I'm getting a new case is so I'm able to leave my current computer relatively intact. Only things I'll be taking out of what's in the specs in my sig is the 60GB harddrive, the CDRW drive and the floppy drive. And then the UV CCFLs also.