Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

My Next Truck

6-9 MPG, but then if you can afford that truck, fuel economy is probably not at the top of your list of concerns.

Here is the F-550 I get to play with everyday.....Sweet turbo diesel engine....

That looks just like the one that I drive :) Do you guys have the calf unit on there?

6-9 MPG, but then if you can afford that truck, fuel economy is probably not at the top of your list of concerns.

good point...

but yeah... :lol:

I'm not real into that type of thing...(big trucks, being able to maneuver them) ;)

Heck I'd drive anything right now, preferably a truck and a big one too boot, I want to get a diesel 1 ton w/ dullies, the biggest truck at my school is a 150 which pretty well blows, so I wanna get a Ram 3500 and double park right by the doors!

f650 or 750?

and I got one problem with it.... no 4x4. I have rules... FORD, TRUCK, 4x4, V8 (or larger) solid axles (rules out newer F150's), and it has to be a 1/2 ton chasis

in that similar size class I might wander from ford to a benz like this one

unimog.gif

or this one

unimog25ahtm.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm Unimog....excellent choice bigred, make hummer H1 owners cry when they can't go places that thing can ;)

I'll have to go with Tiggerr and Jinx, if it ain't a Dodge, I don't want any part of it! Chevy trucks are nice, but I would still rather have a Dodge....not even gonna mention the F word or little ricers, they don't deserve to be mentioned on a post with Dodge!!!

Here's what I ride in at work. It has 4 or 8 wheel drive and other extra's that make it pretty nice.

like a 50 cal?